Mario's Mis-Jumps 2 Mario's Mis-Jumps 2

Not really.

There are so many mis-jump animations already here, and this one just doesn't cut it, the animation isn't very good compared to the others and it's short and overall not very funny.

Misinterpretations Misinterpretations

Great!

This is a great one of your flashes! (I didn't know you were getting this good...) Keep up the awesome work!

MorrowDays responds:

thanks mr garnier. I'll try to have somemore stuff up before school starts again.

Greymation Greymation

This is great!

What lopy said, like jmtb02, but slower, and I like jmtb02 more. Good job. I know I couldn't do this (maybe cause I don't have a tablet...). Great job!

MorrowDays responds:

thank you! glad you liked it, the game should turn out really well by the way, I've done the walk and run cycles, I'll go do jump now.

thanks for the review!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

This game rocks.

This game is pure awesome. I got a perfect 110% in the end!

the Pumpkin Game the Pumpkin Game

Fun!

I remember when I first played this, I thought it was really fun.

karazy-j... you must be really dumb, seeing as this is one of the most popular game websites and you think it's "crapyest websyte". You made an account to say it sucks? You know, I think you suck.

Newgrounds Music Board 5 Newgrounds Music Board 5

Um, no.

This doesn't count as a game, I really don't see how the others got in, the graphics aren't great. The songs are fine, but you can't put "Newgrounds" when you're putting 1 artist. Really, I don't think you should take good code from tutorials, and make crap art to go with it. Seriously, Newgrounds is getting a lot lighter on the blamming. If you haven't noticed, it still says 3 at the top.

~EnV~Come Home ~EnV~Come Home

Maow.

All your songs are great, this one is more polished.

...and slicing vocals does sound fun.

~EnV~Chaoz Fantasy RMX ~EnV~Chaoz Fantasy RMX

Nice.

Oh, and what? I'm not trying to fight you, but I'm sure ParagonX9 has been a girl for the last 21 years... unless she had a sex change earlier or is lying.

Envy responds:

Lying... Talk to people who know him.

His name is Jermaine btw. How are you sure?

Yknow its possible to post pictures of someone besides yourself and say it was you.

*Forgotten Aura* // ZeRo BaSs *Forgotten Aura* // ZeRo BaSs

Finally. A new song.

This song is amazing (as always). Personally, I've never tried Ragnarok, but I might now. :P

ZeRo-BaSs responds: